Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
April 17 2020
Global eTraining Named SIIA Business Technology Product CODiE Award Finalist for Best Corporate / Enterprise Learning Solution
The Global eTraining Knowledge Management Platform earns prestigious industry recognition
Global eTraining, interactive online training solutions provider, today announced that the Global eTraining Knowledge Management Platform was named a 2020 SIIA CODiE Award finalist in the Best Corporate / Enterprise Learning Solution category. Finalists represent the best products, technologies, and services in software, information and business technology.
The Global eTraining Knowledge Management Platform provides subscribed organizations with a complete suite of tools and resources to help them launch and manage a completely customizable employee training program that’s built off a proven interactive learning system, including:
- The ‘GeT Everything’ Library: Access to a robust and ever expanding course catalogue of skills and software training for the Architecture, Engineering, Construction (AEC) and Manufacturing industries.
- The ‘GeT Know-How’ Productivity Tool: Our intuitive Autodesk plugin, enables learners to access full course content directly inside their favorite Autodesk software, where they are shown training suggestions based on their software commands.
- ‘The Generator’ Course Authoring Technology: Users can easily build eTraining courses from scratch and modify existing Global eTraining course content to completely customize their employee training programs and effectively capture, manage, and transfer knowledge.
- The Global eTraining Learning Management System (LMS): Administrators access tools and reporting capabilities to monitor, measure, and report on individual and organization wide knowledge transfer and skills development, including detailed executive reports via PowerBI.
- The ‘GeT Subscription System’: An online portal which allows administrators to manage their entire Global eTraining subscription including billing, invoicing, monthly learner subscription management, and reporting.
Acknowledged as the premier awards program for the software and information industries for 35 years, the SIIA CODiE Awards are produced by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), the principal trade association for the software, education, media and digital content industries. The Global eTraining Knowledge Management Platform was honored as one of 150 finalists across the 40 business technology categories.
“The 2020 CODiE Award finalists join a long and distinguished history of innovative products and services destined to transform the way we do business. We congratulate all of our finalists and look forward to seeing their impact across the B2B market for years to come.”
– Jeff Joseph, President, SIIA
“The entire Global eTraining team is thrilled to be recognized by the SIIA, which represents the best and brightest minds in the world of software and information technology. This recognition reaffirms our mission to provide the best in online training, training technology, and knowledge transfer tools to the learners of today and tomorrow.”
– William Myers, Director of Operations, Global eTraining
The SIIA CODiE Awards are the industry’s only peer-recognized awards program. Business technology leaders including senior executives, analysts, media, consultants and investors evaluate assigned products during the first-round review. Their scores determine the SIIA CODiE Award finalists which accounts for 80% of the overall score. SIIA members then vote on the finalist products and the scores from both rounds are tabulated to select the winners. Business Technology category winners will be announced May 18 during an online winner announcement ceremony.
Details about each finalist are listed at https://www.siia.net/codie/2020-Finalists.
About the SIIA CODiE™ Awards
The SIIA CODiE Awards is the only peer-reviewed program to showcase business and education technology’s finest products and services. Since 1986, thousands of products, services and solutions have been recognized for achieving excellence. For more information, visit siia.net/CODiE.
About Global eTraining
Global eTraining (GeT) is a strategic training partner to some of the world’s largest and most diverse multinational design, construction and software organizations, government bodies and Fortune 500 companies, and the global leader in developing and designing training for the 21st Century.
The ‘GeT Everything’ Library provides individuals and organizations with All Access and Complete Control of the entire Global eTraining course catalog and learning experience, for One Low (Pay-As-You-Go) Price.
Learn Faster. Retain More. Save Time.
For more information about Global eTraining, please visit globaletraining.ca
To stay updated on new course releases, please follow @GlobalETraining on Twitter
The GeT Marketing Team