The first of its kind cloud-based, collaborative knowledge management platform just took a giant step forward with the release of The Generator 2.0!
Now it’s even easier to build and publish custom courses, capture and transfer knowledge, and collaborate across departments, companies, and even countries!
What is The Generator?
The Generator is a collaborative knowledge management platform that allows organizations to capture and transfer knowledge by building custom eTraining courses. These eTraining courses are then published within the Global eTraining Learning Management System (LMS) or any LMS of your choosing, allowing you to distribute, manage, and report on the transfer of knowledge throughout your entire organization.
You name it, you can build it!
Create eTraining courses from scratch for your employees on any subject, such as:
- Proprietary Software Training
- New Employee Onboarding Training
- Compliance Training
- Human Resources Training
- Sales Training
- Customer Service Training
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Training
- Health and Safety Training
- And more!
- Autodesk (Over 60 Courses available!)
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- ISO 19650 Global BIM Standards
- Total Leadership
- Dassault Systems
- And more!
Courses built within The Generator employ the principles of VARK (Visual, Aural, Read/Write, and Kinesthetic), which means that learners can interact with each course according to their preferred learning style.
Build Your Course in 4 Easy Steps:
Step 1: Name Your Course
Choose a title for your course, write a short description and add links to any external support pages.
Step 2: Brand Your Course
Select the color theme, background, and feature images for your course – choose images from our pre-loaded image gallery or upload your own.
Step 3: Build Your Course
Put together your course outline with lectures, topics, slides, and quizzes. Create a video-only course or leverage our award-winning eTraining template to add interactive elements to your course including:
- Text and Audio Instructions
- Images and Videos
- External Links
- Resource files
- And More!
Step 4: Publish Your Course
Publish your course privately for internal use in your LMS or publicly to share it with The Generator community to encourage best practices and promote brand recognition.
Key Functionality in the Generator 2.0
- Build interactive, online, on-demand courses from scratch
- Collaborate among multiple course developers who can build, preview and edit courses simultaneously
- Incorporate existing content into your own courses
- Build custom, on-demand workflows
- Publish content to any Learning Management System (LMS)
- Publish content into the Public Course Catalog to be leveraged by others and increase your brand recognition
- Publish courses privately for internal use within your organization
- Easily update courses in real-time and push new or updated content to all learners instantly
- Utilize knowledge gap assessments to create custom learning paths right in your courseware
- Maintain complete control over who can access and edit which courses
- Brand your course content with your logo and colors
Click Here to Book a Demo
Receive a personal walk-through of The Generator 2.0 and the ‘GeT Everything’ library.