Everyone has biases without exceptions. This course addresses those biases, gets at the heart of the matter of diversity and inclusion and endeavors to create true behavioral shifts to create a more diverse and inclusive industry through practical tools, exercises, and simulations. This course will take you beyond EEO compliance and the avoidance of lawsuits. It is our hope that ten years from now, these conversations will be irrelevant.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Define diversity and inclusion
- Describe the practical business case for diversity and inclusion
- Summarize various ways to identify your own biases – both conscious and unconscious
- List practical steps for you and your company to take to incorporate more diversity and inclusion in your organizations and on your projects
- Conduct simulation games for learning more about diversity and inclusion in a safe environment