Autodesk BIM 360 Glue 2017 The Complete Guide (Flexible) is designed to give you a solid understanding of BIM 360 Glue, features and capabilities, from the basics to the Mobile Application Modelling Tools.
Autodesk BIM 360 Glue 2017 (Flexible)
Autodesk BIM 360 Glue 2017 The Complete Guide (Flexible)
BIM 360 Glue 2017 The Complete Guide is designed to give you a solid understanding of BIM 360 Glue, features and capabilities, from the basics to the Mobile Application Modelling Tools. This course includes text, images, audio, video, quizzes and practical Let Me Try exercises to accommodate all learning styles.
BIM 360 Glue is a cloud-based BIM management and collaboration product; it connects the entire project team and streamlines project workflows from preconstruction through construction execution. With anywhere, anytime access to the most recent project information throughout the project lifecycle, BIM 360 Glue helps review projects and resolve coordination issues faster, while advancing the construction layout process.
- BIM 360 Glue Introduction
- BIM 360 Glue Basics and Overview
- Integration with other Autodesk Products
- BIM 360 Glue Project Setup
- Working with Glue – Web and Desktop
- Setting up Models and Drawings for Use
- Viewing and Navigating Merged Models (Web & Desktop Version)
- Coordination with BIM 360 Glue
- Working with Glue - Mobile Application
- Overview of Mobile Application
- Working with Projects
- Modelling Tools