Autodesk Revit Structure 2018 The Complete Guide (Guided) is designed to give you a solid understanding of Revit Structure, its features and capabilities, from the basics through to the most advanced and complex topics.
Autodesk Revit Structure 2018 (Guided)
Autodesk Revit Structure 2018 The Complete Guide (Guided)
Revit Structure 2018 The Complete Guide is designed to give you a solid understanding of Revit Structure, its features and capabilities, from the basics through to the most advanced and complex topics. This course covers Setting the Structural Project, Editing Tools, Standard Views, Details and Schedules, and 3D views.
Autodesk Revit allows professionals to create detailed reinforcement designs, connect steel design and detailing workflows. It is software for architectural design, MEP, and structural engineering, and a solution for collaborative BIM; its powerful tools let you use the intelligent model-based process to plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure.
This course has been created by Revit Expert Daryl Gregoire. Daryl has over 30 years of experience in providing Professional Design and Drafting Services for New Residential Construction and Renovations.
- New for Revit Structure 2018
- Core Improvements
- Structure Additions
- Introduction to Revit Structure
- User Interface
- Project Browser
- Getting Started
- Starting a New Architectural Project
- Setting up a Structural Project
- Setting the Project
- Levels and Grids
- Structural Columns and Walls
- Structural Columns
- From Foundations to Open Web Joists
- Understanding Foundations
- Editing Tools
- Moving and Copying
- Other Editing Tools
- Documenting Models and Creating Families
- Adding, Tagging and Annotating
- Standard Views, Details and Schedules
- Standard Views
- From 3D Views to Massing
- 3D Views
- Linking Revit Model with Robot Structural Analysis
- Links and previewing